10th December 2011, 10:34 AM
eniyavan21

Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?

hi im moorthy. I have finished my B.E in EEE. my parents told me to write the PWD exam but i dont know anything about this exam. I need to know what is the procedure to apply for exam and when the form is given. When the exam date? Plz help me

9th March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?

Hello, i m doing my BE (civil branch) and i gona go to govt sec. (Pwd) and i dont know about it. So plz help...
15th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?

hi myself is palden dukpa doing diploma in civil n i wan to knw dt diploma holders also can sit for pwd or comprative examz
25th April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hello i am doing b.tech in civil engg. , and i want to go in pwd or cpwd..... so, please help me by giving information about the entrance exams and forms etc......
4th June 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hou to apply for pwd?
2nd August 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of exam
19th February 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my m.com after how to enter into pwd which exam i want to write.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?