13th September 2011, 01:01 AM
gokulsiet

What is the procedure to apply for PWD after B.Tech IT? Syllabus of the entrance test?

Hi,
I am doing my B.Tech-IT. Now I would like to apply for PWD and also for Postal what is the procedure and syllabus?
Do I have the PWD dept. in IT?

8th November 2011, 01:31 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for PWD after B.Tech IT? Syllabus of the entrance test?

dear friend,

if you are from IT dept i don't think you are eligible to give PWD because if they are open their vacancy then its only for some seats .
best of luck.
9th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for PWD after B.Tech IT? Syllabus of the entrance test?

hi im moorthy. I have finished B.E EEE. My parents told me to write the PWD exam i dont know about it. Plz tell me the procedure to write the pwd exam and i need examination date
15th September 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

HI i am abhay.I have completed my B.E degree in mechanical enginnering,is there any vaccancy in pwd department and whats the procedure to apply for pwd exam.
31st October 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibilti for applay pwd. i pursing my b.tech in civil engg how can apply . santosh rai
8th April 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibilti for applay pwd. i pursing my b.tech in civil engg how can apply . saurabh rai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?