5th September 2017, 06:54 PM
railway indian

Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?

Procedure to apply for railways ticket collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks? Can you please suggest me the best steps for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me your valuable suggestions for me to proceed? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the eligibility and the procedure to apply for ticket collector post in Southern Railways
  2. What is the Training duration for a Ticket Collector Post in the Indian Railways?
  3. What should I do to apply for ticket checker job in Railways?
  4. What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course?
  5. What are the jobs available for me after completing my Intermediate with 82%
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  7. Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways? Salary and application procedure?
  8. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply?
  9. Syllabus and model question papers for Railway Staff nurse competitive exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the qualifications required for getting a railways job?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  12. Can I become a ticket checker in Railways if I have color blindness?
  13. Procedure to apply for government job in Railways without giving any exams? -- [New]
  14. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  15. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in Railways after completion of B.Com course?
  17. How much is the percentage required in 12th for ticket collector post in central or western railways
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
7th September 2017, 09:29 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?

To become a Ticket Collector there are few eligibility requirements which you need to fulfil them and the procedure to apply is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th or matriculation exam with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- The age limit should be between 18 - 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for the reserved candidates based on the government rules.

Application process:
- You need check for the notifications of the post released by Indian railways.
- You need to apply for the exam and clear the entrance exam named RRB.
- Based on the performance in the exam you'll be appointed as Ticket Collector.
8th September 2017, 05:37 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by railway indian View Post
Procedure to apply for railways ticket collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks? Can you please suggest me the best steps for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me your valuable suggestions for me to proceed? Thank you!
The Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) conducts the examination for the recruitment of the candidates in various post in railways. The post of Ticket Collector is also filled through the selection process of RRB.

There are 17 Recruitment board that conducts the recruitment process area-wise. The notification for the vacancies are published in the official websites of RRB. The candidates need to apply online and pay the required application fees.

Selection Procedure:-

>>Written Examination- The exam is conducted online and the subjects in the written exam are- General Awareness, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills and Language(General Hindi/General English)
>>Interview- The candidates who are able to clear the written exam are called for the interview.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the TC post are:-

<>The candidates should be Indian citizen.

<>The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is provided for SC/ST and 3 years for the OBC candidates.

<>The candidates should have passed 10th level or equivalent exam from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

For more details you can check http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?