8th December 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I am Aruna and I am from Tamil Nadu. I am very much interested in working for the Indian Railways, I want a job at the Ticket counter . I want to know the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Railway Ticket counter job? When is the exam conducted?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  3. Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways? Salary and application procedure?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. What are the jobs available for me after completing my Intermediate with 82%
  8. Can I become a ticket checker in Railways if I have color blindness? -- [New]
  9. Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?
  10. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Ticket Checker in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  13. Qualification required to get an Officer job in Indian Railway after 12th? Which type of post is available in Railways?
  14. What should I do to apply for ticket checker job in Railways?
  15. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  16. What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways?
  17. What are the career options available for me? I have 58% marks in 12th(54% in PCM)
  18. What are the career options for girls after 10th class and 12th class
9th December 2016, 11:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?

Qualification Required to get job at Ticket Counter in Indian Railways:

The minimum educational qualification required to get job at Ticket counter in Indian Railways is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduation from a recognized university.

The minimum age required for appearing in written examination is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 32 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Indian Railways issued it's recruitment notification for filling up several vacancies every year. So you are required to apply for the recruitment when it gets released and make sure you secure good marks.
10th December 2016, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Aruna and I am from Tamil Nadu. I am very much interested in working for the Indian Railways, I want a job at the Ticket counter . I want to know the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.

The degree from recognized university is the qualification required to apply for the Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC) in Indian Railways. The selection process consists of Written Examination (Preliminary and Final) followed by Document Verification. The job of an ECRC is to issue computerized reserved tickets for Railway passengers and to respond to enquiries. The job is indoor and works in two shifts on alternate days from 8 to 14 hrs and 14 to 22 hrs. The RRB Chennai website link is Click Here
11th December 2016, 01:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for ticket counter post in Indian Railway.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provide for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
24th September 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Swapnali Narayan Yashwantaro. I am interested in working for the Indian Railway Ticket counter job, But I am passed 12th arts yashwantao chavhan university in this year. I get a job Ticket counter in Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.
24th September 2018, 02:01 PM
swapnaliyashwantrao

Respected Sir, I am Swapnali Narayan Yashwantrao. I am very interested in working for the Indian Railways, I want a job Ticket Counter. But my qualification 12th
Arts.in yashwantrao chavhan mumbai university. I get job at Ticket counter in the Indian railways? Please answer as soon as possible.
29th December 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what did I do with B.Sc Med: Are I Eligible? The SAS ticket collector who deducts tickets on the railway station: How do you make the name of that form?
17th April 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, im Arjun Gorai from west bengal..my highest degree is diploma in computer science and technology from private collage with the percentage of 69%. I m searching job in Indian railway ticketing and junior engineer ...may i able to apply this posts, reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?