20th July 2018, 01:32 AM
Rajesh raj95

Procedure to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello Sir, I am interested to apply in RTO exam. I have done with my Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this exam. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

21st July 2018, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

To being eligible to apply for RTO examination, one must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
As you have completed your diploma hence you are not eligible to apply for this examination
only after completion of your graduation you would be eligible.
21st July 2018, 10:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

RTO (Road Transport officer) exam is conducted once in every year by public service commission of every state of India.

In RTO there are 3 categories like clerk, assistant engineer and judicial posts.

The basic eligibility required for attending the RTO exam for clerk post is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
The age should be between 18 - 37 years. There is age relaxation available for reservation candidates.

The eligibility required for attending RTO exam for assistant engineer & judicial post is a graduation or bachelors level degree in any stream from any recognised university.
The age limit should be between 23 - 32 years. There is age relaxation given for reservation candidates.

Based on your qualification you are eligible for attending the RTO exam for clerk post.

You need to visit the PSC website of your state and apply through online by filling the application form with all the required details, pay the fees and submit the form with required documents. Attend & qualify the exam so that you can get appointed in the clerk post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?