20th July 2018, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BA+LLB course for 10th student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard. My aim is to study BA+LLB course. I would like to know how I can join this course? Please tell me about the procedure for studying this course immediately. Thank you!

21st July 2018, 11:26 AM
somany3116

Default Re: Procedure to study BA+LLB course for 10th student?

You are not eligible to join this course as it requires minimum 12th class passed student to join.
After that you have to give some entrance exam like clat then only you can apply for this course.
21st July 2018, 03:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The admission to BA LLB course is done through Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is an entrance examination conducted by National Law University for this course. The minimum academic qualification required for this course is 12th passed from a recognized board.

At present, you are not eligible for this course. You need to do 12th from a recognized board in stream of your choice to become eligible for this course.
21st July 2018, 05:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum requirements to pursue BA LLB course:

Degree- Bachelors

Course- Duration of Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws is 5 years

Age must be in between 19 to 23 years

Minimum Percentage- 55%

Subjects Required- Subjects related to 10+2 Commerce stream
21st July 2018, 09:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 10th, you are not eligible to pursue integrated law ( BA+LLB ) degree course of five years, as the minimum education to pursue the same degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks ( or 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates ) from a recognized board.

Further, for pursuing the same degree course from top law universities, you need to qualify entrance examinations like CLAT, CUCET, BHU-UET, etc. .
21st July 2018, 09:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

BA LLB (Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a graduation level dual degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

After completing your 10th class education you need to study your 12th class education in any stream from any recognised board.

There are few entrance exams like CLAT, LSAT, AILET and etc., conducted by different states & universities. Attend any entrance exam and qualify in merit so that you can get admission in any university.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam and few universities give direct admission. Based on your interest join in any university.

Some of the universities offering BA LLB course are listed below:

- ILS law college, Pune, Maharashtra
- Sinhgad law college, Pune, Maharashtra
- Lovely professional university, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Army institute of law, Mohali, Punjab
- Osmania university, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Bharati vidyapeeth new law college, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS ramaiah college of law, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Sharda university, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara college of law, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
21st July 2018, 10:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.A LLB is five year course and minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination for admission on 10th qualification.

Examination is conducted by various institute for admission in the course.
21st July 2018, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study BA+LLB course:

The candidate should have minimum qualification of 12th and must have passed from a recognised board.

Minimum age should not be less than 17 years in the year of admission in December.

So, after 10th you are not eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?