14th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 6th sem electronics and communication branch from ECB college Bikaner

sir,i m student of b.tech 6th sem from electronics & comm. branch from ECB college bikaner.. plz tell me the process for applying summer taning at bhel...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  2. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  3. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  5. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  7. Registration procedure for summer training in from BHEL Haridwar during 6th Sem. B.Tech?
  8. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  10. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  11. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  12. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  13. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL Haridwar?
15th March 2013, 08:24 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 6th sem electronics and communication branch from ECB college Bikaner

First of all, for applying for BHEL, you must have a reference or relative who can get your training form easily submitted, as it is not easy to get training from bhel.
You can obtain a permission letter from your college about your training from the training and placement office of your college, duly attested by the head of tnp.
then you can send the letter to bhel and apply for training....
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?