14th February 2012, 06:22 AM
harbeer chauhan

Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?

sir .i am b-tech 3rd year (6th sem) student of electronics & communication branch. i want to know that what is the procedure to do summer training in ntpc & what is last date to apply for it.thanks you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  2. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  7. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  8. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  9. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  12. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  13. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  14. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  16. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
20th February 2012, 06:40 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?

I am not sure whether NTPC provides Internship for Engineering graduates because I have never heard NTPC providing training.There is a certain procedure which you need to follow for securing an internship.Since you told that you want to apply for NTPC hence first contact your Head of Department and mention him about your internship and get a official letter signed from your Principal,May be he can provide you more details .Later you need to send a fax about the internship details to the particular branch manager of the company.The details regarding the Manager will be available in the official website of the NTPC.

You can even call up the Manager and ask him permission regarding internship.E-mailing will be a bad idea because I myself have done that and got no response.It would be better that your college officials speak to the manager regarding the internship program.

The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period
It would be better that you apply to as many companies as possible since there are limited seats for the internships.
20th February 2012, 08:22 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbeer chauhan View Post
sir .i am b-tech 3rd year (6th sem) student of electronics & communication branch. i want to know that what is the procedure to do summer training in ntpc & what is last date to apply for it.thanks you
HI,
Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of NTPC.

The personnel department Or HR department NTPC helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU.....
19th March 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?

sir i m a student of b.tech civil engg 3rd nd i want to know about the procedure of summer trainee in NTPC by civil engg. if it is allowed then plz give me information.
25th March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am B.tech 3rd year(6th sem) student of EE branch.I want to know that what is the procedure to do summer training(45dayrs) in NTPC(Delhi or Bihar).
Thank you sir.
25th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am B.tech 3rd year(6th sem) student of EE branch.I want to know that what is the procedure to do summer training(45dayrs) in NTPC(Delhi or Bihar).
Thank you sir.
25th March 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to know prcedure to get 6 month industrial training for electrical 3rd year student in ntpc
9th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am sandip kumar gaun b.tech 3rd year EC-branch i want to do summer training from ntpc please tell me how to apply for it with online, thak you
16th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a 2nd yera student of electronics and communication branch. could you suggest me the field in which i could do training
30th April 2012, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

which companies provide training for b.tech eee students
23rd May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

helo sir ,
i m himanshu gupta b.tech 2nd year student of electricl and electronics engg. branch .
which companies provide training for b.tech ???
15th November 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I m a mech. student
is there any problem if we do our training after 3rd sem. or i will have to wait for completion of my 2nd yr....
23rd December 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am the mechanical eng 2nd year btech from NITW.i want to do training not internship from NTPC in the upcoming summer.tell me the process.
12th January 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon.what should i do?how i can apply for training?
31st January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma student of electrical engg. pls telll me procedure of traininig in NTPC. & also whre should i"ve to apply
12th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

is ntpc badarpur provide electronic stream training in summar vocational?
16th February 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m in b.tech 3rd year from mechanical branch and i want 2 do training and 1 of my friend is also want to do . So can u please give the details for the procedure how 2 apply for training and what is the last date for that.
Plesae send me the details as soon as possible on my email id [email protected]
thanking you

your truly
Abhi pathak
1st March 2013, 10:00 PM
aasteek tiwari

sir....i am b-tech 3rd year (6th sem) student of electronics & communication branch. i want to know that what is the procedure to do summer training in ntpc & what is last date to apply for it.
15th July 2013, 11:39 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hey

I think you are too late to apply now.
You should start applying to these company as soon as you get into 3 rd year.

Company receive many application for summer training each day.
and they have limited seats.
make sure you have a good CV, because they select the best

other alternative is to push your CV via someone who is working in this company at good reputed position. It often works.

All the best
1st September 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure for 6 months industrial training from december 2013 onwards.
26th October 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

last date to apply summer training for NTPC unchar
13th January 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year (6th sem.) mechanical engineering student. I want to do my internship in NTPC.please, tell me the procedure for it. and last date to apply for it.
I have my cousin who is working in NTPC as an engineer.
1st February 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hey , this is Kundan kumar. I m doing Btech from Nitk surathkal belongs to EEE department. Can i do two week industrial training in summer vacation??? plz someone help me.
3rd February 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

procedure to do summer training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE
Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
5th February 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of 3rd year ece dept.may I know the topic covered by ntpc summer training for ece dept??..
14th March 2018, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am ; a student of electrical and electronics engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer training in ntpc for 4-6 weeks. Can i apply for training what procedures please tell me sir??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?