11th November 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?

i have passed yhree years diploma course in computer science engineering after this i want to be a teacher in govt polytechnic instituteplz give the procedure
thay how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  3. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  5. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  8. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to become a computer teacher in government polytechnic institute?
  10. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  14. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  15. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?
  17. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
27th November 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?

i have passed three years diploma in mechanical engineering after this i want to become a leacture in govt polytechnic institute,how should i apply ,give me a procedure of this
27th November 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?

i have completed my 3 years diploma course in mechanical engg, now i want to join as leacture in govt polytechnic institute,plz give me a procedure how to apply for it?
9th August 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

l wanna become a govt polytechnic teacher. what is its processing. i have passed 3year diploma (electronic) and b.tech in electronic &communication.
10th November 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

hi sir / madam .I have completed my be in mech with 8.48 CGPA.Now I want to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic institution. so plz me the details about the selection criteria and how to apply for it. plz send me details to my mail [email protected]
4th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my be in civil. Now i want to get job in gov polytechnic as a lecturer.plz send me the details for how to apply?
28th March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for an information science student(BE) to apply for diploma teaching job???
20th April 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is a procedure for applying teaching job in govt. polytechnics after completing b.tech?
25th April 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it possible for an information science student(BE) to apply for diploma teaching job???
Even i have done Information Science in BE, can we apply for Diplomo teaching job? Please contact me to 9964187188
22nd July 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Im nalini completed Diploma in commercial and computer practice with 76%, B.Com computers with 75% then MBA with 70%. weather Im eligible for the lecture post in government polytechnic colleges, if im eligible please inform me. My email id is [email protected]
31st July 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in govmnt polytechnic college?
qualification : BE (Comp. science and Engg.)
23rd October 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in govt polytechnic colleage? I am passing b-tech2015 incivil engg
17th June 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for teaching job after the completion of polytechnic course
2nd July 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed b.tech mechanical and i want to join polytechnic clg so plz give me advice ...sir/man my mail id is- [email protected]
14th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed two years m-tech course in computer science engineering after this i want to be a teacher in govt polytechnic collage give the procedure, how to apply?sir/man my mail id is- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?