27th January 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Army officer with 3 years experience as a soldier in the Army?

sir, i have 24 years old i`m doing in indian army with solider posted , service for 3 years what are the procedure , become an army officer.. please ans me sir..

28th January 2011, 09:39 AM
amahajan

Default Re: Procedure to become an Army officer with 3 years experience as a soldier in the Army?

Hello Dear
You have to appear for An officer exam conducted by Indian Army. And you can appear for the exam like CDS etc.
I am giving you a link of Indian Army visit the link to get to know about the recruitment:-
http://indianarmy.nic.in/Index.aspx?flag=LfcULYFlbeQ=
31st January 2011, 10:29 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Army officer with 3 years experience as a soldier in the Army?

There is two ways.First departmental promotion and second is external way i.e CDS.For CDS you need to complete graduation and age between 24 years.
21st February 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to ask that a person who had taken arts as a strem in 11th class,is he eligible for indian army as an officer,and what is the minimum height required.sir pls. answer me.thank you.
17th April 2011, 09:24 PM
Pankaj Singh Raghav

Wink Re: Procedure to become an Army officer with 3 years experience as a soldier in the Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i want to ask that a person who had taken arts as a strem in 11th class,is he eligible for indian army as an officer,and what is the minimum height required.sir pls. answer me.thank you.
yes, a student having arts at 11th level of school education is eligible for Army wing only.
He can make entry in army by two methods:
1. NDA(National Defence Academy) : age 17 to 19 yrs, 12th passed/Appearing
2. CDS(Combined Defence Services) : age 21 yrs to 23 yrs, must is graduation.
since, in arts physics n chemistry is not present therefore they r not eligible for navy n airforce wing.

for more details log on to http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

Good Luck
I'm also preparing for NDA having Arts stream at 12th level ..
29th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my self subroto p nath, i completed fy in BMS(bachlor managment study) and i want to joint our indian aymy please suggest me how can i do it.
4th July 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 12th pss in mcvc department with 63%marks
PLZ tell me how I join indian army for officer rank ?
14th September 2011, 12:05 PM

how to become officer after joining indian army as a solder
13th November 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

can i become army officer? i have 3year experience but not graduation only 10 2 science pass with 60%
15th April 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir my D.O.B is 3rd dec. 1993 i have passed 10 2 with non-med. can i join any armed forces as an officer
9th May 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm 25 years old with 10 2 qualification..now i've been doing job in the army since 2009as a soldier trademan..so i would like to know whether i'm eligible or not to appear in the acc examination...please give me an advice.
9th November 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear for nda exam but i doubt because i have a small scar in the head part. please tell me whether i am eligeble or not.
14th March 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am serving person since 2003. and i passed 12 class. i want to became army officer . can i so it.
12th August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir iam become now soldier bui i want to become officer what is criteria for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?