12th December 2021, 12:11 AM
Thabang Kenney Ramarou

Procedure to become a Magistrate for the person who is already a Public Servant in Department of Defence?

I am a public servant in Dept of Defence and just completed an LLB degree with UNISA, and I am interested in becoming a magistrate in future, so what procedures should I follow if any, to be admitted as a magistrate??

14th December 2021, 03:09 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Procedure to become a Magistrate for the person who is already a Public Servant in Department of Defence?

To become a Magistrate you must have a graduation degree in Law , Candidates age should be minimum 21 year and maximum 35 year.
14th December 2021, 11:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Magistrate for the person who is already a Public Servant in Department of Defence?

The procedure to become a Magistrate is,you must have a LLM degree with minimum 55%marks and graduation in LLB are eligible for this.
Candidates also have to write the Judicial Law Entrance exam Conducted by the Public Service Commission.
15th December 2021, 08:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

How to become a Magistrate (Judge)?

To become a Magistrate one has to first possess a degree in L.L.B.

Once degree in hand and after the successful completion of the course every graduate has to compete for State Judicial Services Exam held by respective state governments from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?