27th January 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO for MSc(Chemistry) 2nd semester student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to become a Scientist in ISRO. I am studying in MSc with Chemistry in 2nd semester. I want to know the procedure to achieve my aim. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

17th November 2022, 12:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO for MSc(Chemistry) 2nd semester student?

Interested candidates have to go through an entrance exam and then a skill test to join as a scientific assistant in ISRO.

They are also required to do an independent research project during MSc which will give them first exposure to research.
For MSc Chemistry people , few vacancies for scientist position are released once in a while .
Personal interview is conducted after written test.

Chemical engineers are much preferred, related to this area main activities are battery, solid fuel, liquid fuel development for rocket and satellite.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?