14th July 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to calculate ISC aggregate percentage?

Hi, recently my 12th from ISC Board's results got declared. Should I calculate the best of 5 or best of 4? And, how should I calculate my overall percentage? Which all subject should I take into account?

19th June 2020, 01:19 AM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to calculate ISC aggregate percentage?

Take English and ANY 3 other subjects (in which you scored maximum). Then, add up the marks and divide by 400. Multiply what you get by 100 and you get your ISC precentage
21st June 2020, 07:19 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Procedure to calculate ISC aggregate percentage?

ISC follows "Best Of Four Rule" to calculate overall percentage. So, you have to calculate percentage on 4 subjects in which English is compulsory subject and any other 3 top scored subjects. To calculate percentage:
Aggregate(English+3 subjects of highest score) divide by 4.
Note: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects to apply for NIT, IIT or JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?