13th July 2014, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?

Respected Sir/Madam
Is it compulsory to include Mathematics in top 4
subjects while calculating aggregate percentage
at the time of getting admission in
St. Xaviers College , kolkata for B.Com hons?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  2. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  5. How should I calculate subjectwise marks after scoring 89% in AP board?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  7. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  8. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  9. Does Infosys consider 1st attempt marks or 2nd attempt marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  12. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  13. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  15. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  16. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  17. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  18. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college in Kolkata?
31st December 2014, 11:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
Is it compulsory to include Mathematics in top 4
subjects while calculating aggregate percentage
at the time of getting admission in
St. Xaviers College , kolkata for B.Com hons?
Basically, mathematics subject is not necessary to get admission for B.Com Hon. But, if you have studied mathematics subject then it may get you first preference at the time of admission.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three years graduation course which is specialized in Commerce stream. The course is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offers B.Com course.

B.COM ELIGIBIITY CRITERIA:

AGE LIMIT:
-Minimum age 17 years and Maximum age 22 years at the time of admission.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
-Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

SELECTION PROCESS:
-The admission for B.Com hons is based on the entrance exam conducted by the St. Xaviers College. The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility for entrance exam shall be 50% in the admission Test.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.xaviers.edu
23rd May 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?

I have given my 10 2 from CBSE board and failed in maths but had gained more than 45%aggregate

Am i eligible for getting admission in your college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?