28th February 2011, 02:54 PM
nilesh singhvi

Procedure to change college?

sir pleaze suggest wat shud i do for changing the college xpectin a reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  2. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  4. Procedure of shifting from one college to another? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to change the college during the counseling?
  6. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  7. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  8. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  9. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  10. Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?
  11. What is the procedure to change the college? I am studying in Trichy
  12. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  13. How to change my college in 2nd year and procedure to get my certificates?
  14. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  15. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?
  17. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  18. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
4th April 2011, 08:29 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change college?

First make your question clear.
You should mention university, state, degree.

You need to forward a transfer application to the university authorities through your principal.
26th May 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

process for getting the noc as i want to change the college after 1st year b.tech as my college not giving it and demanding the 4 years fees which is affliated to jntuh
1st June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college pecific institute of engineering to any rtu college at kota or jaipur.
5th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of collage change after completed my mca first year in rtu collage at kota or jaipur?
10th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college, m doing now 2 mca doing anna university
24th August 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i am mihir , studying computer engineer in 3rd sem.on parul,baroda. & i want to change my college to mgit, navsari
so plese sir reply with what can i do for the change college?
8th October 2011, 12:51 AM
convertor

Hello friend, change from one college to another college in first year only. You can ask your college administrative office room for further details. All the best
10th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to change the institute in MCA 3rd semester?
6th July 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am engineering student I transfer institute rajkot to Surat tell me process and date I am 5th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?