23rd April 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

i am studying in vasavi college in hyd and i am in 1 yr mechanical engineering now i want to change the course in2 yr aeronautical engineering can i change the college and course my name is md sami my rank was 8001in eamcet please give detail answer

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  2. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  3. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering trade in 2nd year
  5. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  6. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  7. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  8. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  9. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  10. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  13. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
26th September 2011, 11:42 AM
shyamsunder007

Smile Re: Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

hi,

you can surely change your course from Mechanical Engineering to Aeronautical Engineering, but first of all you should be all clear in 1st year.

and you should have good percentage.
secondly vacant seats should be there in Aeronautical Engineering.

best of luck
10th November 2011, 03:40 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

dear friend,

you can change the branch but you should to be the topper of that branch
after that you can change .
if you don't become the topper then its not possible.
best of luck.
29th November 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

I'm studing 1st year marine engineering in private college can i change my course like cs or IT to another college
8th February 2012, 10:33 AM
joblesswork

you can surely change your course from Mechanical Engineering to Aeronautical Engineering, but first of all you should be all clear in 1st year.

and you should have good percentage.
secondly vacant seats should be there in Aeronautical Engineering.
15th February 2012, 08:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in vasavi college in hyd and i am in 1 yr mechanical engineering now i want to change the course in2 yr aeronautical engineering can i change the college and course my name is md sami my rank was 8001in eamcet please give detail answer
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can't change the stream after passing the first year..
If you want to change the college you can do..

If you want to change the stream then you have to appear the E.M.C.E.T exam once again....
For aeronautical engineering you rank should be very high...

GOOD LUCK!
7th April 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Very good morning sir....How can i change ECE Branch (1st year) to mech branch (2nd year)?.....now i doing 1st year ECE BRANCH at pvt.engg college....by Manikandannagakumar
8th April 2012, 01:50 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

HI,
I am sorry to say that you can't change the stream after passing the first year..
If you want to change the college you can do..

If you want to change the stream then you have to appear the E.M.C.E.T exam once again....
For aeronautical engineering you rank should be very high...

GOOD LUCK
19th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studying in college IET ALWAR i got 75.7% in 1st sem n i m the topper of my branch it i want to change my branch from it to cs can i change it if i can then how n when was the forms are available
6th August 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of mechanical engineering from rgpv ,can i change my college as well as university after scoring good in 1st year.......
plz reply......
9th January 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir iam the student of mechanical i want to change my mech to ece plz reply me fast
24th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying at 1st year EEE, SHE IS MORE INTRESTED IN Aeronotical engineering, same college is having aeronotical engg. is it possible to change?
24th January 2013, 04:24 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Hi !
Yes , you can change your course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering but before this you should clear your all 1st year subject with minimum 65% then you see that in your college the vacancy in Aeronautical Engineering and if this is possible then you give the application in your college for changing the course.
All the best..
24th January 2013, 04:25 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Hi !
Yes , you can change your course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering but before this you should clear your all 1st year subject with minimum 65% then you see that in your college the vacancy in Aeronautical Engineering and if this is possible then you give the application in your college for changing the course.
All the best..
12th October 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Anna university Arni EEE who to change MECHANICAL in
Same college which is possible or not
24th December 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I m direct second yr student. Studding engineering.but as my health is not supporting me i decide to tranfere my admision.it is possible to tranfer my admission?
7th June 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I Am Student of INTERNATIONAL POLYTECHNIC KHORDHA, Orissa, 752020 (Application Id 1-2046344121)...I am CIVIL
ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA).Sir i am unable to take admission in MINING ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA) due to age that time . That time Collage told me ,we transfer your branch in second year but they not do . Sir please help me
Number - 8272909355 [email protected]
12th July 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I trasfer after first year mechanical to civil engineering.but I fail in one subject.
12th August 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Our Student taken in admission Ist Sem. E & C Branch in SDm College Dharawad
Admission taken in SNQ Quota, 2nd Year change to civil Branch
Please help me.
E-mail: [email protected]
22nd August 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ratna kumar I am doing EEE 1st year in jntu college . But Iam interested in aeronautical engineering
Can I change in 2nd year?
How can I?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?