29th September 2016, 11:20 PM
priyambi

Scope of Fashion designing after 12th class?

Hi, I am interested in doing Fashion designing and that is my passion. Pleaee tell me what is the scope of Fashion designing after 12th in today's world? Your answer will help me a lot. Thanks

20th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Scope of Fashion designing after 12th class?

There are plenty of options are available in Fashion Designing. Fashion Designing has world market. To get good opportunities in that field you should have good creative skills and knowledge of world market. NIFT i.e National Institute of Fashion Technology offering lots of course in fashion designing. To get admission in NIFT, you need to crack the examination.
12th January 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am house wife. My education is 12th now I want to do fashion designe course is it possible I don't have any experience
22nd August 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam is important to become a fashion designer it is important so give the list of entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?