8th November 2017, 08:19 AM
Priyanka a byalal

Procedure to continue higher studies in foreign countries after 12th standard with low cost?

Procedure to continue higher studies in foreign countries after 12th standard with low cost? Can you please guide me with the details on this? What should be the steps I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Thank you!

15th November 2017, 12:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to continue higher studies in foreign countries after 12th standard with low cost?

To pursue your higher studies in foreign countries after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in examinations like ACT/ SAT amd TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You have to submit your test score reports to the Abroad universities to apply for admission for pursuing Bachelor's degree course. If you have good aggregate in your 12th standard and good examinations scores then, you can apply for scholarship in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies with low cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?