12th December 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure in detail to become an Air Hostess after BA in Arts?

I am doing my 2nd year in arts and I'm thinking to become an air hostess after 3rd year so I want to know the procedure in details the fees etc etc

12th December 2015, 09:27 PM
mallesh408
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure in detail to become an Air Hostess after BA in Arts?

Air hostess is one of the high profile professions in India desired by many young graduates. Air hostess profession is like a dream come true for young girls.

In this profession you not only get good pay but you meet different people from around the world, you get to see different locations, you get chance to meet celebrities, business tycoons and also learn a lot.

Air Hostess job seems as an easy job but she has many responsibilities at the plane and it’s not an easy job.

She has to greet every passenger, coordinate with security, make air travel comfortable of the passenger, to guide passenger during their seat settlement and much more.
All the best
13th December 2015, 01:01 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

First of all there is no need to do graduation to become a Air hostess. There is not any education qualification needed to become a Air hostess. Just you have good communication skills and you will be a air hostess whether you are just a 10th or 12th pass student. But you are doing graduation that is a very good thing.By completing your graduation you can fill any other government sector exams also.
For the Air hostess jobs you can join an institute who offer this course. This course is a one year course. In which the institute will teach you the work of air hostess, they will improve your communication skills, soft skills and lots of things which are necessary for the job.
And after successful completion of your one year course you can apply for the various airlines like:
Luftansa Airlines
Go java airlines
Indigo
Go Air
Air India
Kingfisher
Qatar Airways
Sahara India
etc.
17th March 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

My name is Anushka singh and my question is after completing graduation there is a need of any percentage to fill the form of cabin crew
9th April 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is Pooja & have completed my graduation now I am in B.ed last year. My age is 23 so am I eligible for Air Hostess
29th January 2020, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

If we do coarse.. Then we will become airhostress for sure?? Or it was not sure??
16th March 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Only unmarried girls can be air hostess or after joining the air hostess if she marry then she has to live the job... please reply as soon as you can...I am in FYBA..and I am planning to be air hostess..
1st November 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

My name is rutuja.i am in B.A.2nd year.can I joining the air hostes.
6th July 2021, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am complete 12 for maths and I doing graduation from arts ,so can I become an air hostess
28th August 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

After BA in Bengali honers can I do air hostess job or course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?