17th July 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Tech to become Aeronautical Engineer?

can plz tell me that what is the procedure of doing b-tech as i want to be aeronautical engineer

27th July 2011, 06:10 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Tech to become Aeronautical Engineer?

Dear friend,
If you are interested in doing btech from Aeronautical engineering then you have to go through following entance exam:

*IITjee entance exam
*Aieee entance exam

Through these entrance exam you get admission to engineering college in which you get the above branch mentioned by you.
Through the good rank in IIT you get iit bombay,kharakpur and able to do Aeronautical engineering from there and you also get ISRO institute by above exam if your rank is good.
8th December 2011, 03:17 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can plz tell me that what is the procedure of doing b-tech as i want to be aeronautical engineer
HI,
Firstly you have to chose non-medical(PCM) in 11th and 12th class.
Then for addimission in top aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
-I.I.T-J.E.E
-A.I.E.E.E
-B.I.T-S.AT
-I.S.A.T

Some top college for aeronautical engineering:-
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Indian Institute of Science

good luck!
13th August 2013, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed 12th class studies can apply for B.Tech. HSC pass must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks and with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects. Admission to the course is done on the basis of entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE, etc. IIT’s located in Mumbai, Kanpur, and Kharagpur are offering admission to this course. Qualified candidates in entrance test are allotted with colleges through a centralized counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?