18th December 2010, 09:46 PM
Saqib Mehmood Afzal

Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?

I have done my MBA in finance by getting 81% marks,now i am interested in MS from Germany,what is the procedure & what are the requirements for MS? And what is the fee structure in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  2. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  6. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  8. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  9. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany.
  10. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  11. Fee structure details for MS course in Germany?
  12. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  13. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  14. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  15. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  17. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
11th January 2011, 05:24 PM
sabav

Default Re: Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?

Doing ms in germany, you need to clear the gre exam first. For gre study material thril exam race. Com /gre .asp prepare well you can get some help from some help line brows through web .ok
29th January 2011, 03:46 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?

Well MS from germany or for that matter anywhere in Europe
The colleges ask for GRE score.
So buy a Barron's GRE book and start preparing.
you should try to clear the DAAD scholarship .... you can even get 100% scholarship
follow this DAAD http://www.daad.de/deutschland/wege-.../06199.en.htmlpage you'll get complete elaborate idea about everything
best of luck
30th January 2011, 04:34 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

First you have to write GRE exam ... and then on the basis of that you will get university as well as scholarship.
14th February 2011, 08:10 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Mehmood Afzal View Post
I have done my MBA in finance by getting 81% marks,now i am interested in MS from Germany,what is the procedure & what are the requirements for MS? And what is the fee structure in Germany?
Hi,

Your MBA marks is really good score.
It would be better if you can go for MS through scholarship.
For this you need to write GRE exam.
I think GRE will be enough to study in Germany.
Here, I have attached some questions paper for you, it may help you.

You can find various question paper from the link given below:
http://entrance-exam.net/gre-papers/

Thanks.
22nd March 2011, 07:36 AM
Taurus007

hiii

Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance
you should try to clear the DAAD scholarship .you can even get 100% scholarship
follow this DAAD http://www.daad.de/deutschland/
you'll get complete elaborate idea about everything
It would be better if you can go for MS through scholarship.
For this you need to write GRE exam.
GRE will be enough to study in Germany.
You can find various question paper from the link given below:
http://entrance-exam.net/gre-papers

good luck
22nd March 2011, 09:40 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
Well MS from germany or for that matter anywhere in Europe
you should try to clear the DAAD scholarship .... you can even get 100% scholarship
follow this DAAD http://www.daad.de/deutschland/wege-.../06199.en.htmlpage you'll get complete elaborate idea about everything.
Thanks.
All the best.
7th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

procedure to do MS after bachelors from electricals and electronics stream..??
only gre is required to get in the university or any other entrance examinations like IELTS??
22nd April 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?

Is TOEFL necessary to give along with GRE to get admission in Germany or Seoul?
27th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my MBA ffrom JNTU Hyderabad, I have worked as a marketing executive in a manufacturing company, now i have done my sap sd. Can i get a job opportunity on sap sd in germany or any other places in europe....... I am fresher in sap sd mmodule.....
12th March 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in Finance with no job experience can I still do MS from Germany and get a good paying job
24th April 2014, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA Finance from India. I want to do a 1 or 2 year course in MS Finance from Germany. How are the job prospects in Germany after the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?