18th November 2011, 07:30 PM
kiranrajmadhu

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?

hi...
I would like to do ms in Germany
i'm doing ma Mechanical Engineering n i'll b completing it in an year
i would like to know d procedure to do MS in Germany also i would like to know what are the tests i have to give to do MS in Germany...? and i would like to know how to get scholarship and which r d subjects tat i can opt,,,? kindly reply suggesting me a way out,,,

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  15. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  16. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
12th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?

dear sir
i have completed BSC MICROBIOLOGY AND PG DIPLOMA can i eligible to do ms from germany and i want to know scholarship in doing that ,please reply
14th April 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?

sir iam doing bsc (computer science,elctronics 3rd year) i like to do ms in germany.am i eligible to do ms in germany.
25th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Agriculture Engineer. I want to apply for masters in Mechanical Engineering. CAN I ?
19th October 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for masters in Mechanical Engineering.what is egligibility for that and is there any scholorship
21st November 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have just completed my BSc in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Bangladesh. Can i do my MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Can i get any scholarship? I will really appreciate your reply.
26th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to study masters in electronics and communications.what is eligibility for that and what percentage is required for that.is there any scholarship option for study in usa
28th January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am getting only 57% in Btech ece .can you please tell me, i am eligible or not doing ms in usa.
31st January 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello...im doing mechanical engineering.........i want to do ms in germany.so i want proper details about universities in germany...which are available with scholarships?
if I got above 8.5 in total cgpa....will I get any scholarship???
11th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I want PG in obs n gynae what is the requrement for this course
25th May 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How much persentage in b.tech to get ms set in jarmany
7th October 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech mechanical engg with 63%.i want to know about doing MS in germany and other countries which are providing scholarship.want the list of top universities where i can apply and procedure for applying the same.
30th August 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to know total expenditure and what are the procedures are before going to exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?