12th March 2019, 08:28 AM
Vikash1515

Procedure to do Summer Internship in NTPC for BTech 3rd year student?

Hi everyone, I am a 3rd year student of BTech. I want to do Summer Internship in NTPC. Can I know about the procedure for joining NTPC as an Intern in this summer? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

23rd March 2019, 01:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Internship in NTPC for BTech 3rd year student?

Yes, you can join the Summer Internship at NTPC. The college itself complete all the formalties fpr thier students to complete the Internship in most of the reputed organization. However, if your college is not doing that for you.

You can also apply online for the Internship by uploading the related documents through
https://www.ntpc.co.in/en/contact-us.
You will need to fill all your details and then upload the documents by through "Upload" tab.
You can also contact the NTPC directly to get the permission of doing Internship.

CONTACT ADDRESS:-

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?