25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?

Sir,
What are the procedures applying for summer internship in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of NIT, Patna in Electrical branch. And kindly tell me what are important dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  2. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  9. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  13. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  15. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  17. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?
28th February 2016, 06:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?

NTPC does not have online provision of application for summer internship. Hence you need to follow offline mode to apply in it. Usually internship applications are given in the months of April, May and June and in October-November. You need to approach the concerned branch of NTPC training center at this time or request any of its employees to get the application form. Fill the application form, attach the requisite documents and submit it before the stipulated date. It is better to take referral of its employees especially of senior level as they give special weightage to the applications which have referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?