7th February 2017, 09:56 PM
Sanjeev Gujjar

Procedure to do summer training at Indian Railway while studying in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?

Respected sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech with Mechanical stream and want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway. Please send me detail on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways?
  3. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  4. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  5. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to do summer training in Ajmer while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  11. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. How is it possible to do summer training in Railway organization?
  13. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  18. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
28th December 2017, 08:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training at Indian Railway while studying in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?

The procedure to pursue Summer Training at Indian Railway:

1. You need to visit regional office of your nearest railway zone. Training slots are alloted on first cum first serve basis.

2. Application forms are available in month of April. You can visit office and apply for training in offline mode.

3. Along with application form, you need to submit documents like proof of identity, address, training letter from college and previous semester marksheets.

Once alloted, training takes place in month of June and July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?