20th March 2022, 08:36 PM
Gulshan kumar 1

Procedure for doing Internship in Axis Bank?

Hi sir/ madam I am Mritunjay kumar currently pursuing BBA from IIBM Patna Bihar. Sir I want to do internship in axis Bank what is the procedure for that.

Email Id:- [email protected]

22nd March 2022, 11:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Internship in Axis Bank?

For internship purpose contact someone from the bank , expressing your interest in internship.

One can send them email , call their office or drop by in person.
Banking professional will be able to provide specific feedback about the best way to find an internship.

It will be 2 stage selection process . Post selection the candidate will have to submit " self declaration" medical fitness form.

In the internship , they assist full time analyst and Associates with everything imaginable.
24th March 2022, 05:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Internship in Axis Bank?

Procedure for doing Internship in Axis Bank:-

In order to apply for internship in Axis Bank, at first you have to prepare a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and second it with a copy of your resume to the HR department of the bank. If there are any vacancies available for internship then they will call you for interview and thus, you have to follow certain procedure as directed by the authorities of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?