11th November 2017, 07:46 PM
shashi@15

Procedure followed to get provisional certificate of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Respected sir, My self SHASHI KUMAR, successfully completed my 3 years B.Sc Nautical science degree from INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY' Chennai which is under KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY in 2013 due to some college issue with the university, I am not getting my provisional certificate as well as my B.Sc Nautical science degree. So I am unable to book my 2MFG oral assessment. I already talked with college regarding this issue, but until today I will not get any suitable response from their side. This is my humble request for you please look into this matter so that I can appear for 2MFG oral.

Your sincerely
SHASHI KUMAR
INDOS NO.10NL3999
CDC NO.-MUM 220336
UNIVERSITY ROLL NO.-BSC/10/141

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure followed to get provisional certificate of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  2. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  4. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  5. Courses related to Merchant Navy for a candidate with 70% in 12th Maharashtra Board? List of Government colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get provisional certificate after passing BDP exam?
  8. How to get my original degree certificate as my provisional degree certificate has expired?
  9. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Nautical Science after completing Diploma in Nautical Science? -- [New]
  11. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  12. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  13. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  14. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  15. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  16. What is the procedure followed to verify the Ph.D provisional certificate?
  17. Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?
  18. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
3rd February 2018, 07:47 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure followed to get provisional certificate of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

The college will issue the provisional certificate of B.Sc degree only after the declaration of last semester result. Also, you must not have any pending backlog to apply the provisional degree. If, you are fulfilling both the above requirements, then, you simply have to write an application to the registrar of the college regarding issuing of provisional degree. Ensure, writing of your roll number and university registration number in the application. Submit the application to registrar office. After checking your past records, the concerned department will issue you a provisional degree within the same day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?