15th April 2011, 01:34 PM
shayan025

Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?

I have completed my +2 arts and i want to get admission in B.A(honours) in English in Panjab University in CANDIGARH. plz tell me the procedure to get admission in that

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  2. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  3. How to do BA honors economics after completing 12th in Arts?
  4. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  5. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  6. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  7. Colleges which provides Geography honours without Mathematics?
  8. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce
  10. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  11. Procedure for admission in JMI University for an economical backward student having scored 74.4% in +2 with Arts?
  12. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  13. Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts
  14. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  15. Will it be beneficial for me to do MBA after doing English Honors after 12th Arts? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission?
  17. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  18. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
19th April 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?

i have completed my 2 comerce iwant to get admission in b.a. honours in pu..plz tell me the procedure to get admission
14th December 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?

how can i get addmission for ba eng honours in p.u?
23rd March 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 arts.now i want to get admission in b.a hons in panjab university chandigarh.plz tell me about its enterence exams and other processor..
4th April 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hw to get intu p.u. for english hons.?
12th April 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 in arts nd want to do ba honours (economics) in pu plz tel me al procedure
28th May 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th class with 89 marks in English with non med .now I want to do Eng honours ...please tell me the procedure to get admission in pu??
28th May 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th class with non med..now i want to do eng honours in pu ....please tell me the procedure and the eligibility for it
10th February 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What percentage required to take admission in English Hons.after completing 12th with Science
26th May 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in BA honours in PU Chandigarh with 71.6% marks in 12
2nd April 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
I have recently given my boards exams in commerce.
I want to pursue ba english honours from punjab university!
How do i get in there?
Plz do provide necessary informations s and the minimum percentage i need to get in there and also about the entrance exams
Thanks!
10th February 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission For English honors after completing M. A. English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?