1st June 2012, 02:13 AM
Sukhjeet Saini

Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce

I am state level handball player & I passed +2 with 64%in commerce....
So can I get admission in b.com in panjab university or in dav Chd or in sd collage in sports quota?????
Which one Is best?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce
  2. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  3. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  4. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  5. How to get admission in SD college Chandigarh after passing 12th with 57% in commerce? What quota should I use?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  8. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  10. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  11. Which courses are available after passing 12th commerce?
  12. How to do B.Com after passing 12th commerce? How to become a statistician?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  14. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  15. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in any commerce college for B.Com under Punjab University?
  17. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
  18. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
4th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce

is there any online admission after passing 12th for getting admisssion in concerned college...?
7th June 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce

what's the procedure for the admission in b.com. under pu affiliated college's ??
2nd July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission
in b.com in panjab university or in
dav Chd or in sd collage in sports
quota?
27th July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I m done b.com 1st year, corresspondance from panjab univercity, chandigarh.....but i got 40%..its too less for me...
so i want to take again admission in b.com 1st year....is that can possible??????
27th July 2012, 11:47 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,
As per the requirement you need to attain a minimum of 45% of marks to get admitted, but you have more than enough of marks that is 65 %

So definitely you will get admission in Punjab university.
I think The admission have already begun Please enroll yourself ASAP.

For further reference am attaching a link which will provide all the detail;ls for your query.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...3fppGnOf6G1R3A

Thanks
28th May 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 64% marks in commerce so do i get admission in govt college for bcom
2nd August 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 commerece ICSCE from Punjab. Will i get the benefit of 12 % Chandigarh Quota?
12th April 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in panjab university ba english honors, also what is the admission process and last date for enrollment??? i have just appeared for 12th class examination held in march 2015
19th April 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Right now I am in 12th and a basketball player and i want to get admission in PU for B.com via sports kota so,how much %age is required via sports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?