16th May 2015, 09:36 PM
noorpreet kaur

Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (Zoology) in Amritsar?

Hello experts please explain me that what is the procedure to get admission in b.sc(hons)zoology in Amritsar? Is there any entrance exam for this ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  2. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  3. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BSc Hons in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  8. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  9. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  12. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  13. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  14. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  15. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  16. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition after doing BSc General under CU
  17. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
17th May 2015, 08:27 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (Zoology) in Amritsar?

Eligibility criteria for taking admission in bachelor of Science zoology course

You must have done Senior Secondary Certificate (+2) examination from Punjab School Education Board with at least 50 % marks in aggregate in any science group or any other examination with 50 % marks in aggregate recognized equivalent.

The following colleges offer bachelor in science zoology course in amristar

University of Delhi
SRGC
Guru nanak dev university
Ignou
BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar
8th June 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the entrance exam of gndu amritsar for taking admission in bsc hons zoology?
6th June 2022, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Entrance test for the bsc hons in zoology in GNDU and is this test have negative marking?
18th July 2022, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the difficultly level of gndu entrance test for bsc Hons in zoology and what is the safe score in entrance test to get admission in gndu Amritsar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?