14th April 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in diploma?

hello sir, my self shaan singh, may i know that what is the procedure to get admission for the diploma holders?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  8. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  9. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  11. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
4th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in diploma?

may i know how get admission in diploma procedure please??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?