20th April 2012, 11:41 PM
Kaishfi

Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?

Hi, i wana knw abt fee structure of MBA, also is this a corespondnce,what is addmission process? Plz tell

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  5. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  8. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?
  11. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  12. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  13. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  15. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  16. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  17. Procedure to do CS through correspondence? What is the fee structure and details about the course?
  18. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
1st May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?

please give me info about regular mba fees
1st May 2012, 08:08 PM
chandu9191

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?

Procedure of getting admission in Symbiosis Pune in MBA with correspondence after completing B.Pharma?
hi,

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is a center of excellence, offering quality Distance Education. They welcome each one of you to their 'World Campus' where latest technology, innovative teaching methodologies and quality education are blended together to create a unique learning experience.

SCDL is an approved distance learning institute by Distance Education Council (DEC), Government of India.

SCDL admission commences from 25th of April 2011 for academic year starting from July 2011. For details contact us on new admissions

HOW TO APPLY

Applicants who are either Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates, Final Year appearing/appeared students, working professionals, house-wives, retired Defence personnel’s or their dependents are categorized under General / Civil Category, Active Defence, Paramilitary, Police or Symbiosis Employee / Staff have to pay Registration Fees as mentioned under General / Defence Category as applicable.

1. Online Admission
Students can now take admission online. Students can fill the admission form online and simultaneously pay the registration fee online and can enroll with SCDL.

2. Postal Admission
Students can either fill the Admission Form online or download the admission form from the SCDL website. Click the Admission link to download the admission form. Note: Students have to fill the admission form in block letter with blue ball pen or submit the admission form online and print it.
Students have to attach the registration fee demand draft in favor of “The Director, SCDL, Pune” payable at Pune and the required documents as per the checklist mentioned in the admission form, in a closed / sealed envelope and send the form duly signed by the applicant, by post to SCDL Pune Main Campus.
OR Students can also pay the registration fee online, with their credit / debit cards. In this case, they have to attach the online payment transaction details and the required documents as per the checklist mentioned in the admission form, in a closed / sealed envelope and send the form duly signed by the applicant, by post to SCDL Pune Main Campus. Note: 5% extra will be charged for online payment.
An Admission letter, an ID card (for confirmed admissions), Barcodes along with Welcome kit is sent to students, by post, to their communication address, if all admission and eligibility criteria are satisfied, as per admission policy.

Read more: http://mbadiscussions.com/procedure-getting-admission-symbiosis-pune-mba-correspondence-after-completing-b-pharma-28348.html#ixzz1tcogTLj7
16th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the course fee of distance ducation in MBA from ICFAI unversity.
16th May 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the course fee for distance education in MBA from ICFAI university.
5th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 50% marks in graduation so am i eligible for taking admission in symbosis distance education in pune?
8th August 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

last date kya h symbiosis distance learning education se mba ki plz tell me
11th August 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mcom in 2008 now i want to do mba correspondence from symbiosis please send me some details that how to get admission procedure & fee structure in my emeil id i.e,[email protected]
11th August 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know that what is the minimum score of MAT through which a student can get addmision in L.N.MISHRA,PATNA.
29th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the mba distance learning fees and how many years of mba in distance learning?
1st September 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to do MBA in hr. what will be the fee structure an process. please revert back asap.

[email protected]
2nd September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

fees of B.E course only 3 year my id is arunvishwakarma@hotmail .com
13th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to know dat wat is the elligibility for mba correpondence and wat is the fee structure?
16th July 2013, 12:37 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

following is fee structure for symbiosis institute

Hi

Following is the fee structure from symbiosis institute.
Full time MBA program fees for Defence Open, Industry Sponsored and study leave officer category is as follow.

Defence Open
First Year: 3,04,150
Second Year: 2,64,150

Industry Sponsored:
First Year: 5,90,875
Second Year:5,50,875

Study Leave Officer:
First year:1,57,920
Second Year:1,52,920

For more detailed program, visit: http://sims.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=137&I temid=111

correspondence course wont help you in get good jobs

All the best
16th July 2013, 12:47 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

following are the fee structure for correspondence MBA

The fee structure for the MBA program are as follows:
Program Fee – Rs. 30,000
Additional Fee – Rs. 7,000
Registration Fee – Rs. 1,000

it changes from college to college.

You may go for following reputed colleges

Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
IGNOU
Amity University
Sikkim Manipal University
Shardha University
Weligkar

All the best
16th July 2013, 12:50 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?

Hi

following are the fee structure for correspondence MBA

The fee structure for the MBA program are as follows:
Program Fee – Rs. 30,000
Additional Fee – Rs. 7,000
Registration Fee – Rs. 1,000

it changes from college to college.

You may go for following reputed colleges

Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
IGNOU
Amity University
Sikkim Manipal University
Shardha University
Weligkar

All the best
31st October 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Msc maths fees structure
31st October 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Msc maths fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?