4th September 2012, 11:27 AM
MALTIPATEL

Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?

Hi
i am malti patel i want to do m.phill. (library science) pl.tell me admission process and fee detail . In distence education univercities

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  3. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  4. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  5. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  7. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  8. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  9. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  10. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  11. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  13. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?
  14. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission? -- [New]
  16. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?
  18. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
15th November 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?

list of colleges/universities offering M.phil/Ph.d in library science in distance/full time mode? what is the admission procedure 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?