25th November 2017, 01:54 PM
nitin kumar s

Procedure to get admission for MBA in government college? Previous year question papers for entrance exams?

Sir/Mam, I am a student in graduation last year. I want to do MBA government college and tell me how to get admission to government college? Can you please provide me with the answer on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Diploma in Metallurgy course at Government Polytechnic Pune? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?
  2. Previous year question papers of various entrance exams of MBA in Tourism
  3. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  4. TANCET exam papers, maths chapter and name of the exam which offer admission in MBA in Tamilnadu
  5. Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers of entrance exams for admission in M.Sc. in microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  8. List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?
  9. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  10. List of entrance exams to study PG in Chemistry along with syllabus? Previous year question papers for it?
  11. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  13. Previous year question papers for M.Com entrance exam of DU
  14. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  15. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for ENGLISH MA
  16. How to do MCA after doing B.Com computer application?
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Geography and Regional Development Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Will low percentage in Boards affect admission to MBA colleges?
26th November 2017, 04:04 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MBA in government college? Previous year question papers for entrance exams?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and as the name suggests same is a master degree course with good career scope.

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in government college to pursue MBA degree course then for that you need to qualify CAT.

CAT refers to Common Admission Test and same is held by IIMs ( Indian Institute of Management ) once every year for admission IIMs as well as other private and government business schools across India.

Also for appearing in CAT, you are required to have completed your bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding CAT and for its last year paper you can refer to its official link www.iimcat.ac.in .
26th November 2017, 06:45 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MBA in government college? Previous year question papers for entrance exams?

For MBA Admission, You should apply to university in which you want to pursue your MBA. Most institutes offer the MBA course based on score obtained in entrance exam such as CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/SNAP etc.

Entrance Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Reading Comprehension
- Problem Solving
- General Awareness

CAT Important Dates
- Apply Online From : 9th August, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : 2nd September, 2017
- Issue Admit Card : 18th October, 2017
- CAT Exam Date : 26th November, 2017
- CAT Result : January, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?