2nd January 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Physiotherapy course being a Graduate in BHMS?

I am BHMS graduate.so please me inform the procedure of geting admission in physiotherapy course?

Related Questions:
  1. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  4. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  5. Process to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  6. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in IP University for B.Physiotherapy?
  10. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  11. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in B.J. Medical College for other university's candidate?
  14. Nursing graduate can do BAMS or BHMS?
  15. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  16. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  17. Process to take admission in PG Diploma Physiotherapy?
  18. Does Dr M.V Shetty Group Of Colleges offer Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
28th March 2012, 03:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Physiotherapy course being a Graduate in BHMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BHMS graduate.so please me inform the procedure of geting admission in physiotherapy course?

In order to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in Physiotherapy from a recognised Institution. Beside this candidate must have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for a minimum period of one year in a Medical Institution [Hospital] before admission to the Masters degree. Admission to the Masters programm are based on competitive entrance examination. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of Institutions, offering Post graduation in Physiotherapy and are approved by the Indian Association of physiotherapist - IAP :

VPSM’s College of Physiotherapy , Digdoh Hills, Hinghna Road , Nagpur
Pravara Medical Trust’s College of Physiotherapy , Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata, Dist:Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
18th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Physiotherapy course being a Graduate in BHMS?

SIR I HAVE DONE BHMS ,AND WORKED IN A COLLEGE AS WELL. I WANT TO DO COURSE OF DISTANCE LEARNING AFTER BHMS .PLEASE SUGGET IF ANY COURSE I CAN WHICH WOULD BE GOOD
4th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for physiotherapy in government college after 12th
11th September 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i m Anjum shaikh im in 3rd year pass in bhms im gmhmc clg shelgaon jalna .HOW TO get direct admission in mbbs 3rd year clg in aurangabad...plz whats procedure to do rply me fast bcz my final year bhms exam form is fill 2-3 days ..plz send me msg in this no 9422724005...
11th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hi im pass 3rd year bhms and now im final year student gmhmc clg shelgaon jalna...hoe to get direct admission to mbbs clg...plz tel me proceder in tihis no send me msg plz 9422724005.....fast bec my final year exam form fill in 2-3 days'''
18th May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it obligatory to give NEET after 12th examination if i want to persue physiotheraraphy...?
17th June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

on what basis the admission are given for yr 2013-14
11th December 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in physiotherapy after doing 12 class
30th April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir / mam
How can i get admission in physiotherapy as a neurologist ? plz. Tell me the full procedure about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?