17th June 2013, 01:17 AM
shanu nanra

Procedure to get admission in Punjabi university? Last date for admission in the university?

May I know the procedure for admission in punjabi university. And the last date for admission in the university. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  2. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  3. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  4. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Punjabi university? Last date for admission in the university?
  6. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  7. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  8. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  9. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  10. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  11. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure of MA in Dance at Punjabi university Patyala?
  14. How may I know the online application submission dates of M.Phil course in Punjabi university?
  15. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
  16. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  18. What is the registration date for MET exam for MBA admission in Punjabi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?