23rd June 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to second year engineering in IIT Bombay?

I have completed 3rd year diploma in electronic & telecommunication from vidyalankar polytechnic in wadala. Now I want to change the field to electrical for second year. Can I get admission in IIT BOMBAY? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  2. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  3. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  4. How to get admission in IIT Bombay after completing Diploma?
  5. How to get admission in 2nd year engineering in Bombay IIT after completing first year engineering from Mumbai Engineering University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay after completion of M.Sc(IT)? How many seats available for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay? Fee expenses of this course?
  8. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Which IT should I choose if I have got direct admission in design engineering in both IIT Bombay and IIT Kanpur?
  11. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  12. Cutoff marks to take admission in Chemical Engineering M.Tech course in IIT Bombay,Delhi,Kanpur and IISC Bangalore?
  13. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  15. How much marks is needed in GATE to get admission in IIT Bombay? Salary offered after doing M.Tech Electrical Engineering from IIT?
  16. Can I take admission in IIT Bombay, if appear for exam at Jaipur or Jodhpur?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT Bombay for aerospace engineering after completing B.E in computer science
  18. Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?
29th June 2017, 11:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to second year engineering in IIT Bombay?

No, you are not eligible to appear for any entrance examination to get admission in IIT after diploma course through lateral entry.

To get admission in IIT candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ).

The examination is conducted in two stages Main and Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?