27th June 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Vanijya college after scoring 69.3 percentage marks in Intermediate Commerce and 39 marks in entrance exam?

I obtain 69.3% in I.Com and 39 marks in Entrance Exam.should I get admission in Vanijya college? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for getting the admission and what is the procedure followed to apply? Thank you!

29th June 2017, 11:12 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Vanijya college after scoring 69.3 percentage marks in Intermediate Commerce and 39 marks in entrance exam?

>> Admission to Vanijya college is done on merit basis of 12th marks obtained and marks obtained in entrance exam.
>> As your entrance exam marks is low your probability of getting listed in merit list is also rare. You may get listed in self finance mode of admission.
>> Admission form for the under graduate courses are available at the college office counter which can be obtained at nominal fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?