30th November 2017, 09:27 PM
shamilsha

Procedure to get government engineering college admission without entrance exam?

I have 65% in 12th (science) I need admission to government engineering college. What can I do to get admission? Can someone give me the step by step guide for me to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  3. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  5. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  6. It is necessary to write EMCET for learning engineering?
  7. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  12. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  13. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government Engineering college with 63 marks in WBJEE?
  15. Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of West Bengal without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  17. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  18. What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?
1st December 2017, 10:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government engineering college admission without entrance exam?

As far as you are concerned about your admission in government engineering college for pursuing undergraduate technical degree course i.e; B.Tech./B.E. degree course having completed your Class 12th with Science stream with 65% marks from a recognized board then for that you are required to appear and qualify engineering entrance examinations for sure as for admission in government engineering colleges are based on the performance in engineering entrance examinations only.

For admission in CFTIs ( Central Funded Technical Institutes ) like IIT, NIT, ISM, etc. you are required to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) held by CBSE where as for admission in SFTIs ( State Funded Technical Institutes ) you are required to qualify various state CETs/EEE.
1st December 2017, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government engineering college admission without entrance exam?

To get admission in government engineering college, you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. You have to qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Engineering course. Without appearing in entrance examination, you can't get admission in government engineering college.
2nd December 2017, 05:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission to government engineering college like IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other CFIs, you will have to qualify entrance exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

Without qualifying entrance exam, you cannot get admission to any of these government institutes.

If you wish to get admission in engineering college without entrance exam, then you can get direct admission in Private Engineering college without qualifying any entrance exam.

This mode of admission is termed as Management Quota in which the institute itself conducts an entrance exam for candidate which is easy enough to qualify. In addition, institution charges some amount of extra money for direct admission.
2nd December 2017, 08:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you can't get admission in government engineering college without appearing in entrance examination. To get admission in government engineering college, you should have passed Intermediate course with Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board. You have to appear in National or State level engineering entrance examination, qualify it and participate in the counselling process to get admission in government engineering college.
2nd December 2017, 08:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in the engineering course you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in the government colleges without qualifying in entrance examination.

JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) is conducted for admission in IITs, NITs and other state government colleges.

In some of the state the admission in government colleges are offered after qualifying in admission entrance test conducted by state education board.

So, it is mandatory to qualify in examination to get admission.
3rd December 2017, 09:33 PM
yashraj90

You have qualified your 12th with good percentage but there no any direct way in that way you can take admission to a Govt. engineering college..if you want so then you have to appear state level or central level qualifying exam with good marks so that any govt college will be allotted to you for pursuing your carrer.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?