25th January 2012, 04:52 PM
parasuraman_35

Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University

i am doing m.tech remote sensing in anna university,chennai.can any one please tell me the procedure for getting the internship in nrsc for this may and June 2012.inform to my mail [email protected].

Thanks with regards,
Parasuraman S.

19th September 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University

What are the Mtech programs considering GATE- AR (Architecture and planning) score, other than Masters inarchitecture and planning?
27th January 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University

Are there any summer internship opportunities for B.Tech thirdyear students in NRSC
7th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

we have applied for summer internship at NRSC.
we want to know whether our applications are accepted or not ?
6th June 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am student of M.Sc. remote sensing and gis .I want to internship ..so plz tell me about there collages Which are intern in this course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?