30th August 2011, 02:18 AM
ankita12chaudhary

Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?

I am a student of NIFT doing graduation from textile design, and i wish to know whats the procedure to get job in textile ministry .Whats the whole procedur to get into it ,the qualifictions required for it as i being a student of Nift and the enterance exam to be given .?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  2. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  3. Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?
  4. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  5. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  6. What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector? -- [New]
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  8. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  9. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  10. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  11. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  12. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  13. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  15. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  16. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  17. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  18. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
16th September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?

I have complited the M.Sc Textile and Fashion Apparel and i wish to get the job in textile ministry. I need the current vacancy details
and the procedure about the entrance or interview?
22nd September 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?

please let us know the procedure of how to get job or how to apply for the ministry of textile rather mentioning only question or suggesting for new question, without telling their answers . because its no use of suggesting question without knowing the answers of those question which are already mentioned their.
26th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc in textiles & clothing with I division , three year diploma in textiles from technical board with I division , got certificate of CATD and protective textile from NITRA. please let us now the procedure of how to get apply in textile ministry & related job textile ministry.
11th October 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i am a pass out of NIFT mumbai and wish to apply for the current post n textile ministry.plz let me knw d procedure..
10th November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of NIFT doing graduation from textile design, and i wish to know whats the procedure to get job in textile ministry .Whats the whole procedur to get into it ,the qualifictions required for it as i being a student of Nift and the enterance exam to be given .?
15th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for job opportunities in the ministry of textiles if I have over 15 years of experience in the garment export industry ?
23rd December 2011, 12:49 PM
rrmm92

procedure is:three year diploma in textiles from technical board with I division , got certificate of CATD and protective textile from NITRA. please let us now the procedure of how to get apply in textile ministry & related job textile ministry
17th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated from NIFT in textile design, and i wish to know whats the procedure to get job in textile ministry .Whats the whole procedur to get into it ,the qualifictions required for it as i being a student of Nift and the enterance exam to be given .?
20th September 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about govt job for a textile technologist and i have only 57 % marks
22nd September 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have complited the B.F.A Textile designing in Government College of Fine Arts. I need the current vacancies details and the procedure about entrance and interveiw.
4th December 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I do not think there is any job in Govt for Nift graduates.NIFT graduates are not equivalent to textile Engg graduatesq
4th December 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I do not think there is any job in Govt for Nift graduates.NIFT graduates are not equivalent to textile Engg graduatesq
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?