5th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th standard from UP board?

I have passed class 12th exam from UP board in present year. Now I come in my hometown for my higher education. Now they ask migration certificate so my question is that where I get migration certificate and how? What is the process behind it?

9th July 2017, 01:11 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th standard from UP board?

Contact the college staff office where you passed intermediate ,if you want to get migration certificate.
>> You need to write a application in written where your class 12th roll number must be there , stating about the requirement of migration certificate.
>> It may take 7 to 10 days for the processing, where you may require to submit the fees of Rs 500 -Rs 700 for the same.
14th August 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th standard from UP board?

I have passed 10th from up board and I want to take admission in rajasthan board so I want migration certificate so what is the process behind it
Please tell me fast
30th September 2019, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has done 12th from Gujarat Board in 2017, now in studying in other state & need migration certificate. How it can be obtained?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?