29th July 2012, 07:39 PM
cagbansal

Procedure to get registration in ICWAI foundation course? What is the fee structure?

Please tell me the procedure for getting registration in ICWAI Foundation course and whether i can make online registration and also the fee structure.
Is it necessary to buy prospectus?

1st August 2012, 02:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get registration in ICWAI foundation course? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagbansal View Post
Please tell me the procedure for getting registration in ICWAI Foundation course and whether i can make online registration and also the fee structure.
Is it necessary to buy prospectus?
In order to register for the Foundation Program of Cost And Work Accountancy course, you will have to obtain the prospectus along with the application form from any of the Regional Council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

There is no provision for online application, hence you will have to apply offline and depending upon the state you belong to, you will have to send the application form to the respective Regional Council.

The Fee Structure of the Foundation Course is as follows:
  • Course Fee: Rs.3500
  • Cost of Prospectus: Rs.200

For complete detail about Cost and Work Accountancy course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

www.students.icwai.org
14th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get registration in ICWAI foundation course? What is the fee structure?

Sir, I got 47% in b.com can I take admisson In Inter courses.
3rd December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, when is the last date to apply for ICWA for academic year 2012
11th December 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have passed 12th in 65% can i do job in banking sector.
24th January 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 12th commerce i am interested in icwa ..so i just want to confirm that is cat is necessary ...????
1st February 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

how many years are needed to become icwai?
15th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission into icwai if registration after may31
31st May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAD PASSED 12TH CLASS FROM CBSE .BUT DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE I MISS THE DATE OF RAGISTRATON IN
ICWA COURSE i.e., TODAY (31st/MAY/2013).CAN I TAKE ADDMISSION IN THE COURSE "SOON".
1st June 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for takng admission in icwai course
2nd July 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I have passed 12th examination CBSE 2013 with 90% marks. Can I get into CS? When and how? What is the date for admission?
24th February 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello: good morning sir ..
My Name is A.Harishwaraprasad s/o chinna ankulaiah
DOB : 03/03/1993.
My registration for foundation was completed last November 2011 till am not get my "registration No" why ?
pls help me sir/madam. this is my contact details:
pho no:9177957244
email:[email protected]
22nd April 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
i just wanted to know that how i can enroll myself in icwa entrance exam and
what is the last date for registration for december attempt
please provide me all the details regarding icwa entrance exam
you can send this information
email:[email protected]
5th June 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir i have passed in 12th exam just i want to know when is the last date for registration is for icwa course for Dec 2014..??
16th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how we get to know that we are registered for icwai foundation course for december 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?