20th May 2011, 11:44 AM
utraupru

Procedure for getting admission in M.Com? How to get the prospectus, application form? What is the fee structure?

1) What is the procedure for getting admission in M.COM ?
2) How to get the Prospectus, Application Form, Fee Structure

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  2. Prospectus along with the application form for B.Ed course?
  3. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  4. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  5. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  6. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  7. Is there any entrance test for B.Ed course in Punjab and Chandigarh? Date of the entrance test?
  8. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  9. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  10. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  11. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  12. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  13. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  14. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  15. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  16. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  17. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
30th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in M.Com? How to get the prospectus, application form? What is the fee structure?

what is fees for M.Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?