26th August 2011, 06:59 PM
beersinghrawat

Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?

I am interested to get the admission in CS. kindly provide me the details about the admission procedures and please tell me the last date of submission of forms for admission for . i can collect prospectus from the institute directly but just trying to know about the last date of submitting forms. if possible please provide fee structure and course duration.
Thank you,
Beer Singh Rawat

Related Questions:
  1. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  2. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  3. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  4. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  5. Last date of submission for CFTRI form? Procedure for submission?
  6. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  7. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of M.Com external admission?
  9. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  10. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  12. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  13. Last date of submission of form for MBBS course?
  14. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  15. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  18. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
31st October 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?

mba reseting last date
9th November 2011, 08:17 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?

dear friend,

CS can be many things like company secretary
or computer science about which you are talked about .
that is the main matter .
so ask me clear question .
best of luck.
30th November 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me wt is the procedure
25th December 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,

Need to know admission procedure of company secretaries for the year Dec 2012 .

Thanks
shweta
18th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

plz sir, detail about admission procedure for company secretaries for the year 2012.
18th April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of filling the form for company secretary
24th April 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for applying for c.s.. Pls send as early as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?