23rd May 2011, 04:17 PM

Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?

My daughter is studying in USA. we belong from NRI category. She is interested to get the admission in the MBBS degree course either in Indira Gandhi Medical college, Shimla or Dr. Rajindra Parshad Govt. Medical college, Tanda District Kangra H.P. under NRI quota. Total 4 seats are earmarked in
both the college i.e. two seats for each college.
What is procedure for getting the admission in the course under reference. Weather entrance test are to be given like other indian students or Special entrance tests / examination are held for NRI student. Please guide me in detail. what is to be taken and what documents are to be filled for entrance test under NRI quota. Fee Structure, Procedure and terms and conditions be sent to my mail id I shall be thankful for the same.

C.L.TEGTA.
MAIL ID. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  2. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  3. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  5. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  6. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission? -- [New]
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  10. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  11. What is the duration of human anatomy course? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  12. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  16. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  17. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  18. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
1st July 2011, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?

hey! I'm also applying for an NRI seat an indira Gandhi medical college and i study in the US as well. I was wondering if you had received any reply from the college regarding your daughters application and admission yet?
4th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?

NRI students get an admission in MBBS on marit basiss what is the fee normel or something differnt?
6th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to mbbs in a good ranking and MCI recognised private college under total package of 12 to 15 lakhs.
14th September 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 11th standard.I am very passionate to enter indira gandhi medical college.But i am not from himachal pradesh.I am from INDIA only.Is there any way for me to join this college?Should i attend any exam to get into this college?
25th October 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

hi m student of class 12th i want to know about counsellig held to get admission in medical colleges....
28th October 2011, 12:24 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

dear sir,

You think right that there are some problem of domicile in MBBS colleges. so,Your daughter can't take admission in government college in MBBS.

But she can take admission in private medical college for MBBS degree because all medical colleges put some seats reserved for NRI students, you only need to visit any medical college & query against those seats, if seats will vacant then she can take admission otherwise you have to visit another college.

There is no any entrance exam required for NRI students, and also you need not to be panicked about it.

good luck.
21st January 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

my eamcet rank in 20000 aim joined in mbbs . admission fees in medical colleages
1st February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

how i get addmision in IGMC
28th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY RESERVATION FRO FREEDOM FIGHTERS GRAND DAUGHTER FOR MBBS
23rd May 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how to get nri form for mbbs admission?
31st October 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

can a person from other state of india can get seat in igmc shimla and can give hp pmt
6th March 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

when will entrance test will held formbbs course.i am 12 class student and want to apply 2014 session.is there any kashmiri migrate quota.and fee structurei
6th March 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i am from kashmir.a have appread 12 class exam2014.i want to know when is expected date of entrance exam course M B B S session 2014
and is any quta for kashmiri migrant and fee structure
10th March 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I also want to go to MBBS in IGMC Shimla. I am in gr.11 in Canada and want to know about the procedure. Thanks!
23rd March 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am from andhra pradesh sir i was very interested 2 study mbbs in shimla plz give me solution for my problem there is any separete entrance exam in igmc collage for mbbs
5th May 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i m from maharashtra.n i got 300 marks in aipmt .so sir can i get admission in gmc in andhra pradesh
2nd June 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I what is the fee structure for b ed course in the private colleges in M.P.?
25th July 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

After 2 what is the basic requirements to get an admission in IGMC in shimla
1st December 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is USA citizen , Studying in India since LKG onwards in only bangalore . Does it eligible for NRI quota or general category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?