10th April 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?

Let me know the procedure for entrance in medical college in Karnataka for 2016 batch and also the fee structure annually.? Can you please give me the complete information as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  6. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  7. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  9. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  10. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  13. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  16. Which are the private colleges and how can I get admission? What is the minimum fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka Medical Colleges?
  18. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
10th April 2016, 11:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?

Kasturba medical collge
total fees. 2,75,000 for 1year

St. John's medical college
total fees. 9,60,000 for 5years

Government medical college
total fees. 83,500 for 4 years 6 months

AJ institute of medical science
Total fees 2,50,000 for 5 years

Sri Sidhartha Accadmy of higher education
total fees 10,000 for 5 tears
11th April 2016, 10:22 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?

You can apply for medical course after (10+2) with PCB as a main subjects. AIPMT and KCET are the entrance exams for medical course admission in Karnataka.

Fee Structure
Generally , Fee exist for BDS course is Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.6,00,000/- and For MBBS course Rs.8,00,000/- to Rs.12,00,000/-. In government colleges Fee exist Rs.1000/- per semester.

Top Medical Colleges In Karnataka
- MS Ramaiah Medical Colleges
- Sri Devaras Urs University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College
- Mysore Medical College
- St.Johns Medical College
- KS Hagde Medical Academy
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Science
- Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute
9th July 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm not qualified for NEET but I want to do MBBS in Karnataka and with low fee structure pool please tell me......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?