29th June 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to give 9th standard exam from private school in Kandivali?

My Daughter is 9th Failed & She Want To Appear Ssc Private This Year. We Stay In Kandivali (E). I Want To Know The Nearby School Were We Can Fill The Private Forms. Can you please provide me the procedure to be followed soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  4. Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard?
  5. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  7. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  8. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  9. Can I join an open school in 9th standard if already studying in 9th standard as private candidate?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  12. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  13. How to change school in 9th standard under ICSE board in 2018? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard?
  15. Procedure to get admission from ICSE 9th standard to CBSE 10th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?
  17. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
17th July 2017, 01:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to give 9th standard exam from private school in Kandivali?

For giving private exam in 9th standard, you will have to visit respective schools along with required documents.

Along with filling application form, you will have to submit documents like 8th class marksheet, migration certificate, character certificate and other Identity proof documents.

Some of the schools where you can apply for private exam in 9th standard.
Thakur International School in Mumbai
C.T.S. No. 1299, Shivaji Road, Bhagat Colony, Kandivali West
Phone: 022 2802 1333

Swami Vivekanand International School & Junior College.
Parekh Nagar, Behind Gokul Nagar, S.V. Road, Kandivali West
Phone: 022 2801 0316

Kapol Vidyanidhi International School
Mahavir Nagar, Near Kamla Vihar Sports Club, Kandivali West
Phone: 022 2861 6071
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?