11th September 2010, 09:24 PM
midhun.manohar753

Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

Sir,
i have passed 12th class with a less percentage.So i want to give the improvement exam of 2 subjects,can you please tell me how can i fill the form what is the last date of submission of form
.please sir reply

15th September 2010, 10:11 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

You will have to fill the improvement exam forms in the month of november mostly with other students. There is no seperate form submisssion for those who appearing for improvement exam.

So keep yourself updated about the forms by checking the CBSE site or stay in touch with your peers who are also appearing for the same
15th September 2010, 10:58 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

Hello,
After the result of cbse, the form of improvement will be issued. You can fill the form, the exam will be held in the month of december.
so keep traceing the official websites of the CBSE.
Good luck!!!
15th September 2010, 11:42 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

dear friend,
The procedure is very normal applying for improvement exam .

As you didn't mention in which board you are? so it is difficult to say what is the last date to fill up the form.

But when +2 candidate apply for the examination form, at that time you can also fill up the form.

& you can apply for any no. of subjects for improvement.

good luck.
15th September 2010, 11:52 PM
Saikiran M

The improvement exam applications can be made in the month of November 2010 (may be 2nd week).
So you just keep looking for the notifications and cantact your school/college authority regularly for latest news.

If you have any more queries Further, post in here. I'll reply within 24 hours.

Good Luck.
MASK
16th September 2010, 12:50 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

hii

You will have to fill the improvement exam forms in the month of november

So keep yourself updated about the forms by checking the CBSE site or stay in touch with your peers who are also appearing for the same

for more information contact your school authorities or else check in the sitehttp:// www.cbse.nic.in

Good luck !!
16th September 2010, 04:07 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
its usally comes in 2nd week of november u better contact ur school officaials for it..

good luck.
1st April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

if i am not appear in my exam 2 exams can i give my papers in only that papers
29th April 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have passed 12th class from punjab school education board with a less percentage.So i want to give the improvement exam of 2 subjects,can you please tell me how can i fill the form what is the last date of submission of form
.please sir reply
30th April 2011, 01:15 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

You will have to fill the improvement exam forms in the month of november mostly with other students. There is no seperate form submisssion for those who appearing for improvement exam.

10th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH - STATE BOARD WITH LESS PERCENTAGE IN TAMIL NADU, I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO FILL IN THE IMPROVEMENT EXAM.
23rd May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

improvement marks will added inthe marks sheet or not.whether to continue to hgher studies or not.
23rd May 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear for one subject in the month of September 2011 for improvement ,
23rd May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have re appear in maths and scored less in physics i want to give improvement paper in phy and re appear in maths is it possible
23rd May 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i hv pasd 2 wid 53 percnt from cbse.. Tel me wat i hv to do now..? Shud i repeat or gv an imprvmnt exam.. If u wnt me to give impruvmnt exam then tel me d procedure 4 impruvmnt exam..
24th May 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have passed 12th with 71% aggregate marks and 61% marks in P.C.M in C.B.S.E ,please tell me whether i can fill the improvement form for four subjects and when are the dates ,please mail the details to [email protected] . I will be grateful to you.
24th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of issuing imrovement and rechecking forums 2011
24th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i got less % in 2 i want to fill the farm of improvment becouse to join the good collage .so tel me what can i do. . . . . .
24th May 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to improve my marks percentage, is there any way that i fill the form online and which marks will be considered in case i get less marks in improvement exam.
25th May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

last date of form for improvement in mathe subject of 10 2
25th May 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have given the exams of class 12th from C.B.S.E.
i have scored 63% marks in aggregate
i want to give the exam of improvement for physics,chemistry as well as maths also
whats the procedure
plz tell me...my e.mail id is<[email protected]>....i'll be very much thankful to you....
25th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR i am passed this year but i am not satisfied by my result so by any process may i increase my percentage? May i give any type of re exam. Please tell me any solution.
26th May 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about improvement exam form date pls inform me at [email protected] i wll be gratefull to u
26th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 12th class from cbse board but i have less marks in math so i want to take improvement paper for this.
when will the forms come and when will the result come?
26th May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had passed class 12 this year in 2011 with 58% marks...so, plz can u tell me that from where should i collect the improvement exam form....what is the exam date....
27th May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have secured less in maths in 12th cbse board exam 2011,how can i apply for improvement test for the same?when the exams will be held?how long i have to wait?
27th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me,Howmany subjects have to applay in plus two improovement exam
30th May 2011, 12:43 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

As you didn't mention in which board you are? so it is difficult to say what is the last date to fill up the form.

But when +2 candidate apply for the examination form, at that time you can also fill up the form.

Thanks
31st May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,
Can i take collg and go for improvement exam ??????????
Cause I am pretty sure i will get a NIT !!!
So plzz help
1st June 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12 in the year 2009 from cbse board with less percentage so can i give the improvement exam in 2011
6th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the procedure to fill improvement for 12 of cbse board? when will form will issue?
6th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12 this year i had given maths as an additional subject but failed. now i want to improve my marks please tell me how can i go about it.
8th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?
11th June 2011, 01:26 PM

Default Sir,I need the improvmental fom for calss XII session 2011

[QUOTE=midhun.manohar753;194377]Sir, i have come compt. in mathematics n now i am preparring for the compartmantal exam on this coming month. sir after the completon of the compt. exam, i want to improve my cbse percentage on biology on improvemental exam.so i need the improvemental form
13th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 12 marks only in maths and my result is passed so can i give the exam of maths in this july as a comparment.........plzzzzzzzzz rly its urgennt sir
15th June 2011, 12:24 PM
dhani12345

Wink Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

dear friend,

good luck.
16th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i got very less marks in maths and physics i want to give the improvement exan please tel me when is this improvement exam held?? and what is the last date for filling the form for this exam???
23rd June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got very less marks in maths and physics i want to give the improvement exan please tel me when is this improvement exam held?? and what is the last date for filling the form for this exam???

Hey just enrol yourself into National Open Schooling, it is an autonomous body of CBSE, you will get some credits transferred for the previous board, just check the website
www.nios.ac.in
25th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have passed 12th class with a less percentage in cbse-2011.So i want to give the improvement exam of 2 subjects,can you please tell me how can i fill the form what is the last date of submission of form
.please sir reply
25th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have passed 12th class with a less(59%) percentage in cbse-2011.So i want to give the improvement exam of 2 (phy,maths)subjects,can you please tell me how can i fill the form what is the last date of submission of form
.please sir reply
1st July 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i wish to give cbse improvement paper.....i passed wid 68% in 2011...plz tel me when ll b forms available...i need every detail of this..anyone anyone who knows any detail regarding this do mail me [email protected] ll b really thankful....
22nd July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

how is apply improvement form
30th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

last date of improvement form of cbse 12th board?
3rd August 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

date about mp board 12th paper last date
6th August 2011, 04:48 PM
rokstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
The improvement exam applications can be made in the month of November 2010 (may be 2nd week).
So you just keep looking for the notifications and cantact your school/college authority regularly for latest news.

Good Luck.
MASK
when will cbse conduct it`s improvement exam .... and how to apply for it ..reply asap
9th September 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I scored 58 marks in chemisty in class 12th from cbse bord and Iwant to give improvement intwo subjects.I qulified all five subjects.So i want to ask that I am eligible to give improvement in two subjects or not?
12th September 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post

Good Luck.
MASK
if i had given xam in 2010 can i 'll be eligible in 2012 improvement xam
16th September 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for iit-jee after improvement exam?
24th September 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have send my plus 2 improvement form but i dnt sign in my my photo ...i want to knw that if the form will be rejected r not
26th September 2011, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me the last date of sbmissns of imp form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?