31st March 2010, 12:32 AM

Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?

sir if i fail in 1 subject in 12th class vil i get admission in hotel managemrnt course in manav rachna university if i submit my compartment marksheet later on

Related Questions:
  1. Student from Ahmadabad can get admission in Hotel Management at Jaipur?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  4. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  9. Can i get admission in any institute of Hotel Management now?
  10. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  11. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  12. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  13. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  14. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  15. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt? -- [New]
  17. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?
  18. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
31st March 2010, 10:03 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?

sorry my dear...
the eligibility criteria for hotel management is you have to pass your +2 or equivalent exam with no back logs...
so try next time...
you will definitely crack it....
you will definitely get chance to get into a good hotel management school and do better
in future...
good luck...
31st March 2010, 11:30 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?

Minimum qualification for admission is a pass certificate in the final examination of 10+2 system or its equivalent. You must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination. Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination can also appear in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for being considered on the provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted to the concerned Institute by the prescribed date. Decision of National Council regarding eligibility shall be final.
31st March 2010, 12:26 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi,
iam really sorry friend to say you that as you are fail in one subject in your class 12th exam so you cannot go for the hotel management.........................
so i suggest you to give the exam once again and score well in the exam then go for the hotel management..................

best of luck.............
31st March 2010, 10:38 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
you cannot appear for hotel management with backlogs in 12th
after you clear the papers next year then you can appear
good luck
14th May 2010, 11:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you are fail in one subject in 12th board exams, then there
are no chance to get admission in hotel management course.
to get admission in hotel management course, then you have
passed the 12th standard. So please clear the 12th exams
first, then you will get admission in hotel management
course...........

ok
all the best.
22nd May 2010, 05:31 PM

sir how can i get addmission in hotel management ???? i passed 12th n got fifty nine percent ....
31st May 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE ACHIEVED 12086 RANK IN ENTANCE EXAM CAN I GET SEAT IN MUMBAI (DADAR)
31st May 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE ACHIVED 12086 RANK IN JEE HOTEL MANAGEMENT CAN I GET ADMISSION IN DADAR CATERING COLLEGE PLEASE HELP
31st May 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE RANK OF IHM
4th June 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i get addmition in hotel managment in uk. I stdy in 12th class arts site open school in delhi.
27th June 2010, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

first clear your 12th class then only you can appear in hotel management.its not necessary to go ahead immediately but try to get the basic concepts to be clear first.
8th July 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

which month hotel management entrance exams?
14th July 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in mba if i fail in one subject in bba
4th August 2010, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be the compartmental mark sheet of class 12 publish? Is it contain mark of only one subject or all subject?? please, reply as soon as possible
24th August 2010, 09:29 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can't get admission in hotel management.

as you have to pass in 12th for getting admission in this course.

after getting your final result you can apply.

all the best.
2nd September 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i m 10th pass but 12th fail and i have taken admission in diploma on the basis of 10th but i have to appear for 12th exam also.So i can appear for 12th exam plz reply me fast
3rd September 2010, 02:28 PM
sanjusabu

DEAR FRIEND,
I AM REALLY SORRY TO SAY YOU THAT MINIMUM QUALIFICATION TO GET ADMIT AT HOTEL MANAGEMENT IS : PASS IN 10+2 EQUIVALENT WITH 50% MINIMUM AND NO BACKLOGS.
FOR MORE VISIT : http://education.newkerala.com/india-education/Hotel-Management-education.html.
GOOD DAY.
17th April 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz tell me can i get the admission in hotel management without giving entrance examination ?
17th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me
will i get the admission in hotel management without giving entrance exam ?
12th May 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 5777 RANK IN NCMCT 2011, INSTITUTES I MIGHT GET INTO?
23rd May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I secured 2527th rank in Hotel management JEE conducted by NCMCT 2011. But now I have got compartment in Economics for my 12th CBSE exam. Is it possible for me to clear the compartment and get admission?
24th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sorry the compartment result would be declared after 4th august and by that time the session would have stared sorry better luck next time u cant take admission this year
27th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

ihave scored 57% in 12th science will i get admission in dadar catering collage i am in sc category!
28th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in state engineering college if I clear my compartment with good score this year
2nd June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sudhanshu::;-i hv got in 46% marks in 12th class what i m doing?
28th July 2011, 11:12 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

If you are fail in one subject in 12th board exams, then there
course.......

Thanks
14th September 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission in pusa than what do i do and i want admission by comptition . My qualli- Isc (Math) 64%
25th October 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th fail in 2003,for some reason i could not get further study. But i want now be graduate. What should i do for it? Will i need to pass 12th or i can direct being graduate? I can't go regular college.i heard about distance education. Will it help me?
25th October 2011, 04:32 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
management is a interesting and a challenging job . Hotel management is such one .
The minimum qualification required for applying in the exam is completion of the 10+2 exam.
Student with higher qualification of a bachelor degree or a diploma are also eligible to appear.
The duration of the bachelor course for 10+2 qualification is one and half to three years
aspirant with degree graduation can do post graduation which is a one year course
the admission to the course is based on the entrance exam.
The syllabus for the exam is general science, reasoning, english and general knowledge.
25th October 2011, 08:59 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?

you can try for your hotel management admission with either pass or fail in +2

or else you can try with your 10th marks..

all the best..
28th October 2011, 11:12 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
fail in one subject in 12th board exams, then there
course
Thanks,
4th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got compartment in physical education am i eligible for hotel management?i have completed my12th from medical stream
8th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

after class 10 i can take admission in hotel mengment
2nd January 2014, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

I was fail In class 12th with two subject phy and maths in 2013. .but now I have clear my compartmental exam and I passed on that exam. Sir now can I get admission in b.sc hotel management course in this year 2014. If yes then pls give me detail how can I procced and which college provide best placement.
8th May 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 10commerce with 60% marks and i failed in 12 arts with 2subjects and hence i will not give exam 12 again and by giving bribe to get admission in college or doing diploma cources in hotel management ; or any other cources so what you can suggest please reply immediately
15th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject but passed in 5 subject
in 12th boards exams?
9th April 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello. I have dropped an extra subject in 11. So now i have 5 subjects. My subjects are English, Business Organisation, Entrepreneurship, Accounts, Economics. And i have dropped legal studies. Will i get a chance to sit for hotel management course if i pass in all the subjects. Please help.
31st May 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in hotel management if I am giving compartment exam
3rd May 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in one exam and i crack the nchmct exam so, can get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?